Subsquid Dev Log #3
Project Update | Subsquid Dev Log #3
- Subsquid hosted service: (Command Line Interface) Updates on the docs related to upcoming Hydra V.5 release.
- Subsquid hosted service: (Web UI) Automatic default logo sets for any new Subsquid project, as well as implemented mechanism for user defined logo upload.
- Subsquid hosted service: (Web UI) User flow is now finalised.
- Subsquid hosted service: (Command Line Interface) Supported project creation from CLI along with the version name provided by the user.
- Subsquid Indexer Infrastructructure: Began working on a service that checks if npm packages update and update corresponding types.
- Subsquid Core: Release hydra-indexer v4.2.0-alpha.8 with improved performance for fetching event and extrinsic data in one shot.
- Subsquid Core: finishing deep support for runtime upgrades in the mappings.
- Subsquid Core: Figuring out how to load block metadata in batches.
- Subsquid Core: Started working on our own SCALE codec to improve polkadot.js performance.
- Smart contract integration: Began working on smart contract scenarios and marrying them with the Subsquid hosted service.
- Subsquid In Action: Open API for tracking Statemine assets is now live! Link: https://app.gc.subsquid.io/statemine-assets-v4-1/graphql
- Design: Created storage for all Subsquid designs with a clear structure.