OpenSquare August Monthly Report
doTreasury - Treasury Explorer
- Add Treasury Burnt Trending Chart
- Completion of frontend development for Proposal Grading
- Support Tip Detail URL without the created block
- Added Polkassembly link to Tip Detail
- Scanning script refactor to improve the performance
- Query Identities with OpenSquare self-developed Identity Api
statescan - Asset Explorer
Official delivery of statescan:
- Completion of demonstration and scan of Teleport
- Analysis Tab added to the Asset Detail Page which enables users can check the trend of transfers amount, count, and asset holder count
- Added unconfirmed block and transactions scan and view
- Improved arguments show of Event and Extrinsic
- Show identity for addresses
Coinask - Paid Q&A Platform
- Released Photo Upload function based on Decoo
- Added anti-robot Verfication function for registration
- Supports the official node of Darwinia & Coinversation
Off-chain Voting Governance Platform
- Completion of product prototype and fronted pages design
- Complete the frontend Layout and Homepage development, including Proposal Listing and Detailed Page
- Darwinia's official settlement on CoinAsk and conducted AMA titling "Metaverse and its Dao"
- Strategicly partnered with Bifrost and conducted AMA titling "Parachain Auction Liquidity Protocol SALP"
- Coinversatin's official settlement on CoinAsk and conducted AMA titling its "EVM Dex - Kaco"
- Conducted a Quiz with Crust for its official MainNet and rewarded users
- Added statescan and CoinAsk to ProlkaProject
- Released article "statescan delivery by OpenSquare" on subsocial
- Linked statescan and doTreasury to Polkadot Apps
Enjoy this post? Support a OpenSquare.